You're In The Right Car

 We think it's too early to say good morning

I knew we were drunk when I open my car

With glazed eyes, you say "Wherever you want"

And ya give me your smile it was so mischievous.


"Babe, take me wherever you want"

You said it again and it's almost 2 AM.

I don't know wherever I can find

I don't have a place to go in my mind


Then I took you across the red and white

Say hello to heaven and hell

The devil laughed, and the angel smiled

Is this the best sin we ever had?


What if I turn the car to the left

Are we still too young to join the hell fight?

Too young to take anything about the dark?

Sin will shackle and stuck overhead.


So what if I turn the car to the right?

Under the dim yellow city lights,

Babe, this song is too soon to be finished,

between "A Sky Full of Stars¹", we kissed.



¹. Coldplay

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jika Saja Tuhan Bertanya

Ujung Hidungmu

Perempuan dalam Mimpi